AUTOFLAME COMBUSTION MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Autoflame has a proud history going back as far as 1968 – Starting small and growing to become a world leader in boiler monitoring and emissions reduction technology.
With over 20,000 systems currently in operation globally, Autoflame burner controls are now specified as standard equipment in the boiler rooms of some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. Autoflame has partnerships with more than 100 technology centres worldwide, providing local engineering, installation and support for Autoflame systems. These centres have been thoroughly vetted for quality and reliability, and they receive regular training to ensure they are up to date with the latest innovations. Whether developing advanced burner control systems, providing service and commissioning support, or upgrading existing plant with retrofit packages, we are committed to delivering high quality, innovative and effective solutions for our clients virtually anywhere in the world.
Autoflame currently has seven worldwide patents on products designed and manufactured in house, and is the proud holder of The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the categories of Export Achievement (1996), Environment (1997) and Innovation (2007). The company has seen impressive growth and continues to build upon its comprehensive portfolio of products.
Autoflame Technology Producers
- Innovative Ideas
- Reduced Costs
- Lower Emissions
Steam Generation Africa / Energy Generation Africa is an official Tech Centre and Distributor of Autoflame in 12 African countries excluding South Africa and Namibia of which we are resellers. However, Autoflame is our standard offering on our Cochran boilers in the South African market.
Steam Generation Africa / Energy Generation Africa are now in the unique position to supply world class, highly efficient, Low NOx boilers, burners and combustion control systems, the only company in Africa to claim “Best of Breed” steam generation with reduced carbon footprint
Burner & Boiler Control
Mk8 MM (Micro-Modulating System)
Mini Mk8 MM
- Direct replacement for Mini MK7
- Micro Modulation of fuel/air ratio control
- 2 fuel curve capability
- 3 servomotor channel control
- 1 VSD channel control
- Internal flame safeguard control
- Full flame supervision with self-check UV, IR or ionisation flame detection
- Self-check UV detection (optional)
- Lead lag/IBS (Intelligent Boiler Sequencing)
- Precise target setpoint control (PID)
- 3 parameter trim, O2, CO2, & CO (requires EGA option)
- NFPA compliant
- Outdoor Temperature Compensation (requires OTC module)
- Time clock feature
Comparison Between Mk8 & Mini Mk8 Controllers
Remote Monitoring & Control
Mk8 DTI (Data Transfer Interface)
The DTI can collect information from up to 10 of each of the following Autoflame products:
- Mk8 MM Controller, Mini Mk8 MM Controller or any combination
- Autoflame Mk8 Exhaust Gas Analyser (EGA) linked directly to the DTI
- Pressure sensor network – connect and monitor Autoflame Mk8 digital Gas or Air pressure sensors, with two years of data logs
- Input/Output modules with both analogue and digital connections
- Network Emails generated in the case of a fault or alarm
Emission Monitoring & Trim
Mk8 EGA Evo
- Simultaneous & continuous sampling of up to 6 exhaust gases (O2, CO2, CO, NO, NO2 & SO2) at a fraction of the price of alternative systems. Use with Autoflame MM Controller or Standalone Mode.
- Enables 3 parameter trim control in MM Controller for improved fuel efficiency and emission reduction.
- With built-in CEMS Auditing software, view reports by user-definable time periods (24 hours, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 years, etc.) based on:
- Total weight & volumetric emissions
- Total weight & volumetric emissions
- Total cost of fuel